- CFO Rolf Glessing to leave company following OFFICEFIRST transaction
- David Canals Imohr to become new CFO as internal successor
Bonn, 18 January 2017 – Following the successful sale of its...
- Blackstone acquires all shares in OFFICEFIRST Immobilien AG
- Purchase price reflects fair value of OFFICEFIRST
- Transaction planned to close in first quarter of 2017
Bonn/Frankfurt, 8 November 2016 – IVG...
The strategic core real estate portfolio of IVG Immobilien AG will enter the market on July 1, 2016.
The "Media Works Munich" business park is set to remain home to about 1,400 employees of EPCOS plant in Munich. The company has concluded a new rental agreement with the owner IVG and will continue to use around 34,000 square metres of office, production and storage space at the complex near Munich's Ostbahnhof station.
IVG Immobilien AG announced today that it has appointed Michiel Jaski as CEO for its newly formed office real estate company.
- IVG reports consolidated earnings of EUR 398 million
- Real Estate division significantly outperforms EBIT forecast
- TRIUVA enjoys record year – positive EBIT in cavern business
IVG Immobilien AG has had...